Sales Engineer, Pune(2 posts)
Summary: Responsible for all sales activities in assigned region to various customer segmentsPrimary Responsibilities
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations , proposals and sales contracts.
- Demonstrate instruments to get technical acceptance by customer.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Technical Support to existing Channel Partners
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Co-ordinate closely with the application team.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports , including activity , closings , follow-up , and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities , special developments , information , or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate internally to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in marketing events such as exhibitions , seminars , trade shows , and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
Key Markets: Defence, Govt research ,Automotive, Power Electronics, Wireless connectivity, Digital Design, RF+Microwave, Education, Optical/Photonics, Solar etc
Desired Skills and Experience
Key Skills : Sales
Experience: 2-3 Years (Freshers may also apply)
Specialization : Technical Sales
Job Function : Sales/Business Development
Industry : Electronics/Electronics & Telecommns, & Electrical
Qualification: BE/B.Tech, Diploma